CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

jum kita tengok sapa yang kena?

website-hit-counters.com
Website counter from www.website-hit-counters.com .

Thursday, January 1, 2009

hepi new year everybOdy...

2008 oready left behind....
now come the year of 2009...
i hope thiz year will bring lots of joy and fun in our life...
hOpe also our sadness will go far away as far 2008...

i dun know hOw to start...
yesterday was my birhtday...
exactly i have two dat for my birhtday...30 December and 31 December...
this happen because...when i was born my mum ask a nurse to change my date of birth to 1st January but a nurse dun want to changes it...so she put my date of birth early one day... 30 December 1986...my real day of born is 31 December 1986...

back to the topic....yesterday was my birthday and also the day where my bf "melamar" me agin to become his gf...
exactly a few day before dat....me and my bf was broke up because of sumting unplanned..
it happen because of our own mistake...

i hurt to told...
better me just biarkan the sad memories of mine went away...

now i must wake up...
it already new year...
forgot everything sad behind us...
and start a new life...

don make the pass menghantui us...
think positive...


hepi new year to oll...
adios,,,,,,,,

0 comments: